Yamaha DTX720K Electronic Drum Set
The Yamaha DTX720K Electronic Drum Kit is an electronic drum kit, that includes a module, a snare, two tom toms, a floor tom, a crash, a ride, a hi-hat, a kick, and a rack. The DTX720K features all DTX-PADs for the snare, toms and floor tom in a compact configuration. With a real hi-hat controller that mounts on the included hi-hat stand, plus the 3-zone cymbals, this kit provides great feel anywhere you play. The 3-zone snare pad can be precisely positioned with the ball clamp mount, and the kit can be expanded with up to three more pads.
There are a total of 1,396 sounds covering a broad spectrum of instruments, including an essential selection of Yamaha acoustic drum sounds like Oak Custom series, as well as percussion and effect sounds. It also contains a wide variety of sounds from Yamaha’s Motif XF synthesizer. Used in combination with the DTX-PAD, the DTX700 module delivers even higher expressiveness and realism.
This full-fledged hi-hat system consists of a pad that sets onto the supplied hi-hat stand; the same type of stand typically used in an acoustic drum kit. This hi-hat pad system can play both open and closed sounds as well as a foot splash. It also uses a 2-zone design consisting of edge and bow sections, which add to its realistic feel and playability.
Using a USB memory device, it’s easy to import your favourite voices (WAV/AIFF) into the DTX700. Once in the device you can edit and assign the voices to pads to create your own, original drum kit. The DTX700 easily connects to a computer via any USB cable making it a great for recording MIDI data into a DAW or for playing a VST sound source. Steinberg’s Cubase AI is included with the kit so you can start creating music right away.
The main features of the Yamaha DTX720K Electronic Drum Kit include:
- Configuration: Module: DTX700, Snare: XP80, Tom1, 2: XP70 x2, Floor Tom: XP70, Crash Cymbals: PCY135, Ride Cymbal: PCY135, Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A, Kick: KP100, Rack: RS502
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,268, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 6, Chorus: 6, Variation: 42, Kit EQ: 4 band, Master EQ: 3 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50, User: 10 all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 2, Practice: 44, Pad: 17, User: 30 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accents, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Connectors: USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST, OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Input 1 to 8, 11 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Input 9 and 10 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HH-KICK (Standard stereo phone) , HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT
- Accessories: Power Adaptor (PA-150, or an equivalent), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 4, Owner's Manual, Data List, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Samples: 500
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 23 sec., 22.05kHz: 46 sec., 11.025kHz: 1 min. 32 sec., 5.5125kHz: 3 min. 4 sec.
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
- Dimensions: 277 x 213 x 95 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Yamaha DTX720K Electronic Drum Set
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Code: Yamaha DTX720K
- Availability: In Stock