Casio WK-6600 PPK 76-Key Premium Keyboard Pack with Stand, Power Adapter, Dust Cover, keyboard Bag and Headphones
With 670 fully tweakable sounds, 100 adjustable DSP effects, a 16-track sequencer and MIDI over USB, this 76-key powerhouse delivers huge bang for your buck!
Casio WK-6600 Electronic Keyboard
Creating the music of your dreams is simple with the WK-6600. There's 100 DSP effects and the ability to store up to 100 customized DSP variations. Activate 150 different types of arpeggiator at the touch of a button, and create and save 10 personal user rhythms. You can store settings quickly and easily using the 32 registration memories.
The Song Sequencer provides 16 tracks, plus one system track, that supports recording of up to five songs and a total of approximately 12,000 notes. Each individual musical instrument part can be recorded to a different track for real multi-track recording capabilities. A full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, a locator feature for selecting the range of notes to be edited, and more. A step recording function also lets you input notes by specifying the length and pitch. Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Button operation can be used for individual simultaneous adjustment of volume, pan, reverb send, and other parameters. Sound input from an external source via the MIC IN terminal can also be adjusted as desired.
Rhythm Editor lets you combine instrument parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrument parts on or off, and adjust volume, pan, reverb, and other parameters to create your own original rhythms. You can even create original rhythms for NORMAL, FILL IN, INTRO, and ENDING accompaniment patterns. You can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for instant recall whenever you need them.
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 types using 46 effect types including delay, phaser, flanger, wah, rotary, and more). You can apply different effects to a tone to create exactly the sound you want. By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original DSP effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
Incorporates five selectable frequency characteristics, including "Bright" for a lively sound emphasizing the treble range and "Powerful" with a stress on volume.
A simple operation saves the current setup, including tone, rhythm, and other settings for instant recall when you need them. You can even save tones to which effector effects are being applied. Recalling a registration instantly changes the digital keyboard's setup, making this a great tool for live stage performances.
Tone Editor can be used to adjust attack time, release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus, DSP, and other parameters as desired. You can create distinctively original tones for performances and music creation sessions.
Different input/output terminals are provided to meet a variety of different needs: line out terminals (L/MONO, R) for connection of the mixer of a stage PA system or other devices, a MIC IN terminal for connection of a musical instrument or microphone, an audio in terminal (AUDIO IN) for audio device input that can be output through the speakers, and more.
The USB port provides easy computer and MIDI send/receive connection. It also enables quick and simple transfer of song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor and other data, as well as audio data recorded to an SD memory card from an audio device between the digital keyboard and a computer. Download of a special Data Manager 6.1 application is required in order to transfer data to a computer.
AHL Sound Source
The sound source is pre-programmed with digital samples of acoustic musical instruments recorded using the most advanced digital technology. Thanks to CASIO original sound technology, the AHL sound source is capable of reproducing all of the natural smoothness of the original waveform.
700 Built-in Tones and 10 User Tones
The AHL sound source delivers a lineup of 670 different built-in tones. You also can store up to 10 of your own original tones for instant recall whenever you need them.
210 Preset Rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
A total of 210 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock and pops, to jazz, Latin, piano pieces, and more. Simply select the built-in rhythm you want and Auto Accompaniment provides you with backup that is the next best thing to having a professional band at your disposal.
Piano-Style Keyboard and Touch Response
The keyboard is designed and engineered to provide a realistic piano experience. Just like a grand piano keyboard, Touch Response causes sound that is output to change in accordance with the amount of pressure applied to the keys.
High-output 2-Way Bass Reflex Speakers
A 6W + 6W high-output bass reflex 2-way 4-speaker system delivers rich sound from low range to high. The speakers can be used as high-quality monitoring speakers during performances and music creation sessions.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (piano-style)
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL(Dual-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones (10 user tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split(variable split point)
- Digital Effects:
- Reverb: 10types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported.)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported.)
- EQ(Equalizer): 5(Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 210 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo tunes)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approximately 12,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit)
- Other Functions:
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (MIC IN)
- Rhythm editor (10 user rhythms)
- Tone editor (10 user tones)
- Registrations: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit ( 50 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 210 sets
- Arpeggiator: 150 types
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave shift: +/-2 octaves
- Rhythm/song controller
- Pitch bend wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Large Dial
- Key Transpose: +/-1 (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals Standard: jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot:
- Supported memory cards: Up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs
- MIDI: GM Compatibility: Level1, Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system
- Amp Output: 6W x 6W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Mic in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-sizex6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,161 x 385 x 147mm
- Weight: 7.2kg (Excluding batteries)
- Included Accessories: Music stand, AC adaptor, Stand, Duster Cover, Headphones and Keyboard Bag
Casio WK-6600 PPK 76-Key Premium Keyboard Pack
- Brand: Casio
- Product Code: Casio WK-6600
- Availability: In Stock